Implementation of strategic £2 Million new green field global telecommunications and data centre site to deliver new business services and improve profitability for company IPO.
Telecoms company building a new global global communications centre in Docklands co hosted site.
Brought in to facilitate a short time constrained delivery from the ground floor up to fully operational status.
- Engagement of key stakeholders.
- Situation analysis and recommendations of way forward.
- Developed business case, and secured funding.
- Managed procurement of equipment and recruitment of network personnel.
- Managed build and implementation on site.
- Managed migration from existing platforms to new site.
”A true professional in every way. Graham managed the upgrade of the Alpha Telecom network from a basic pre-paid routers to a fully integrated postpaid switched environment. He was responsible from ground up, including facilities, equipment, personnel and service management processes.
Highly recommended and look forward to an opportunity to work together again.K.S.