Corporate ICT technology transformation shift within local county council to reduce operational and administrative costs. Stakeholder engagement and communication across multiple organisational areas. OGC bid and supplier management and control.
Strategic corporate ICT technology transformation shift from Novell to Microsoft to reduce administration costs across a 50 site estate and 4000 users.
Brought in to aid the local council identify and provide a best fit solution that would meet the key business objectives of the organisation whilst still being supportable by the IT department.
- Managed and led internal delivery teams, external suppliers and solution partners.
- Defined the strategy, re aligned project deliverables, developed business case, and secured funding.
- Ran ITT solution design and vendor supplier contract award using OGC Catalyst frameworks.
- Managed delivery of Microsoft infrastructure, Citrix farms, 120 Blade servers, and VMware virtualisation.
- Co-ordinated user training and successful rollout and migration to new live environment
Graham is very resourceful and and quickly impressed the internal team with his ability to find solutions to the many issues and challenges we faced.
His ability to “see the big picture” yet plan to the smallest detail of a project offers a rare diversity of skills